Digitour 6S brings the functionality of Tivoli software into a compact, portable package.
The mobile nature of this unit, along with its compact dimensions and choice of connections, makes it ideal for events, corporate entertainment, temporary installations, architectural applications, or in multi-purpose venues. Positioning can be free-standing or rigged by means of an optional hanging yoke.
Digitour 6S's automatic mode allows the execution of sequences programmed into the unit via the keyboard without the aid of a lighting desk, with sequences set to trigger on start up or via local or external control.
• Compact size
• 6 x 16A or 3 x 25A configurations available
• DMX 512, 0/+10V, and local control
• LCD display for parameters settings (patch, light curves, limits, test functions …)
• 120 internal cues & 190 cross fades remote controlled for stand alone and architectural applications
• High resolution smoothing function(7,500 steps)
• Bipolar breakers on each channel
• Choice of breaker options for full electrical protection
• Optional hanging yoke
• Fluorescent or Lectriflex multicable output
DIGITOUR 6S - FLUORESCENT OPTION
DIGITOUR 6S FORM SOCKET