Sully 1156 is the perfect introduction to Robert Juliat LED followspots for discerning schools, amateur dramatics and smaller venues. Its optical excellence, ultra compact dimensions and low power consumption make it a reliable and easy to use luminaire.
Sully features an exclusive 115W LED source, available in cool white or warm white, able to deliver an output comparable to 1000W tungsten unit, without generating heat, which also gives more comfort to the operator. Controlled both locally and remotely by DMX, this little followspot is definitely accessible to beginners as well as skilled operators.
• Very long-life LED source
• Perfect beam shaping from 10.5° to 22.5°
• Choice of colour temperature: warm or cool white LED
– compartment can be easily swapped
• Fine balance
• Built-in electronic flicker-free power supply
• Silent-running cooling fans
• Removable fully closing iris
• A-size glass and metal gobo holder
• DMX : 8 or 16 bits dimming and strobe function
• 6-way push/pull colour changer system for simultaneous use of multiple filters